Lenders calculate rates using assumptions: basic loan details. For all rates shown, unless otherwise noted, we assumed:
- You’re buying or refinancing a single-family home that’s your primary residence.
- If refinancing, you’re not taking cash out.
- Closing costs will be paid up front, not rolled into the loan.
- Your debt-to-income ratio is less than 30%.
- Your credit score is over 720, or 740 for certain jumbo loan options.
- You’ll have an escrow account for payment of taxes and insurance.
- Listed rates are offered exclusively through Rocket Mortgage.
- Mortgage rates can change daily.
- Some loan options may not be available in all states.
- Some jumbo loan options may not be available to first-time home buyers.
- Lending services may not be available in all areas.
- Refinancing may cause finance charges to be higher over the life of the loan.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- The rate lock period is 45 days.
- One point equals one percent of your loan amount.
- The annual percentage rate, or APR, includes the interest rate plus fees and expenses associated with taking out a loan.