Direct Mortgage Underwriting Checklist
Direct Mortgage announces a new underwriting checklist that instantly clarifies any remaining conditions! Know that all conditions have been submitted at once.
Instructions . . .
What To Expect
- Step B of Loan Choices™ (after you’ve selected a loan) will show the new Underwriting Checklist instead of the list of Vendors;
- A separate image upload will be available for each condition, OR;
- You can drag and drop images from a combined file;
- Comment log for easy communication with underwriter;
- The Closing Doc Order Form should be completed before submitting to underwriting;
- The Title Fulfillment Wizard must be completed by your title agent before final underwriting sign off is allowed.
- Drag and drop to upload conditions
How This Benefits You
- View up-to-the-second underwriting sign offs;
- View only the remaining conditions;
- Track conditions better — Know exactly what form needs to be uploaded;
- See what conditions still need an image;
- Because an image is required for each condition you will know when all conditions have been provided;
- No more confusion — you’ll know exactly what a condition needs and what image will satisfy that condition;
- Easy uploading of conditions
- Upload images individually to each condition, or drag and drop images from a single multi-page file — you choose;
- Better communication with the underwriter thanks to a comment log.
Images are now required for every condition before a file can be submitted to underwriting. Learn how to do this by viewing a training video or by reading instructions.
Training Video — You can view the training video by logging into DirectWare >> Departments >> Loan Choices >> Training >> Training Videos >> “New Underwriting Checklist – Broker Training”.
Written Instructions — Simply click the link!